Name: Saif Aamer Fadhil
Date of Birth: 7th of May, 1985
Marital Status: Married
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Languages: Arabic and English
• Masters of Science (MSc) in Computer science, 2012, Iraq Commission for Computers & Informatics, Informatics Institute for Postgraduate Studies, Iraq.
• BSc. Software Engineering, 2007, Al- Mansour University College, Iraq
• TOT, Jordan Summit House for Training and Development JSH, 2013.
• CCNA1 certification from CISCO.
• MikroTik ROS Principles certification.
• Iraqi Academics Syndicate, (Membership number : 000989)
• Science and Engineering Institute (SCIEI), Member.
• Human Resource Development, 2008, Egypt, Cairo.
• English Language course, 2009, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Information Recording and Archiving, 2008, Egypt, Cairo.
• Teaching Methods, 2014, Baghdad university, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Professional Workshop, 2014, Econcepts Unleashing Potential, Lebanon, Beirut.
• Teach Planning and reporting course, 2015, Imam Al Kadhum college, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Formulation the Questions and the tasks of the examination committees, 2017, Imam Al Kadhum college, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Teaching Methods, 2014, al-Mustansiria university, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Timing Management workshop,2019 Imam Al Kadhum college, Iraq, Baghdad.
• Business Start-up with Microsoft, October 2011, Local Software Economy, Microsoft via Asia Centre for Entrepreneurship, Malaysia
• Maples Project Management course, 25 October-22 November 2014, Baghdad Iraq
• Strategy for Effective change of human resources management, 2013, Jordan, Amman.
• Japanese schools (advantages and development levels), 2018, Iraq, Baghdad.
• The basics of peaceful coexistence, 2017, Iraq, Baghdad.
- Employee in Sheaat Endowment from 06-06-2005 to 1/6/2014.
- Member of Teaching Staff at, Computer Techniques Engineering Department, IMAM AL-KADHUM(a) COLLEGE from 01/6/2014 till this moment
• Artificial intelligence
• Computer and Data security
• Operating system
• Microsoft office
• Quantities Methods.
• Computer Architecture.
Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access), Computer security, Information theory, Data compression, Image processing, Biometric system, Pattern recognition, Artificial intelligence, Data structures, Computer architecture, Information system, System analysis, Networks and communications, Web design. (C, C++ (OOP) Microsoft visual C++6.0, Microsoft visual basic 6.0)