The Faculty of Imam al-Kadhum (as) participated in seven scientific researches at the second Annual scientific conference, entitled “(Curriculum Imam Ali” a “in the building of the human and the humanity of the State (established by the foundation of the nahj albalagha of the biblical approach, affiliated with the Sacred Husseinieh).
It included the participation of faculty professors in their scientific research:
1-A. M. D. Hazim Tarish Hatem His research tagged (dialectic in the upper discourse “humanistic reading”).
2. A. M. D. Kazem Abdulla Abd al-Nabi (the effect of the omission on the cohesion of the text in the Imam Ali “peace be upon him” of the owner of the Ashter “God bless him”).
3. Dr. Amal Khalaf Ali with her tagged research (humanity of the upper discourse “cognitive reading in Value dimensions”).
4. D. Karim Hamza Hamid in his tagged research (doctrine of uniformity in explaining the approach of eloquence)
5. Dr. Hussein Ali al-Karawi in his tagged research (the role of the State in alleviating poverty in Iraq in the light of the policy of Imam Ali “peace be upon him”)
6. Dr. Wissam Hussein al-Obaidi, tagged research (the value of humility in the nahj albalagha of Imam Ali) in the rhetoric approach as an essential basis for building human identity.)
7-Dr. Adnan Abbas albattat and M. M. Arkan Hussein al-Tamimi (question and role in cognitive enrichment-study in the light of the nahj albalagha approach).
The college won seven out of the 55 scientific papers submitted to various writers, intellectuals and academics, out of a total of 118 papers.
The aim of the conference is to inspire scientific solutions inspired by the thought of Imam Ali (as) in the building of the human being, the development of the Scientific and research movement and the creation of means of communication between researchers and thinkers.
The participation of professors of Imam Al-Kadhum College is part of an invitation by the Foundation for the eloquence of the nahj albalagha of the sacred Husseinieh.
Scientific research will be carried out by the foundation for the Eloquence approach, published in the Moben scientific journal .